Hi, I have already finished the first two part (I will uploaded for you). I need your help to complete the rest 2 part of this project (according to the first two part). Thanks.
Composition Project 1: Writing a Historical, Social, or Cultural Analysis
Write a 6 pages essay on how a piece of literature we read reveals historical, social, or cultural trends. In other words, how does this work comment on, or critique particular historical, social, or cultural
In historical, social, or cultural analyses, your reading would extend beyond the text to encompass the author’s biography, letters, or autobiography; historical background information; and other texts of the
time, such as advertisements, documents, historical tracts, or other cultural artifacts. You would consider the relevance of such information to your reading of the work.
We will generate ideas in class based on the literature we have read and I will post the list of topics we create on Blackboard too. Your paper must contain sufficient evidence from the piece of literature and
three to four outside sources (two must be scholarly); integrate quotes effectively; and, use MLA documentation for in-text citations and the Works Cited page. You will also gather sources and compose an
1. Topic Proposal and Research Question: Write a one-page description of the topic you’d like to discuss, and include the question that you will attempt to answer in your composition. (already finished)
2. Exploration: After you’ve chosen which area you’d like to examine (historical, social, cultural), write a one-two page paper exploring this topic. Be sure to use your own voice and your own ideas for this
short piece of exploratory writing. (already finished)
3. Annotated Bibliography : For 3-4 sources, include the following: a)Bibliographic information (the details you would put on a Works Cited page); b)Brief summary of the sources; c)Analysis on whether or
not the source can help you in your paper, and how it can help you (one page)
4. Composition (5-6 pages) (see description above)
* No too much work cited and no plagiarism PLZ. Thanks. I hope You can use evidence from the novel and cited if u can.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more