1) As a matter of etiquette, what different terminology did different lawyers use to address the presiding judicial officer and each other
2) from your viewpoint at the back of the court, can you establish which party stands on the right side and which one on the left sides? how do you explain what happen when only one party attends?
3) Briefly describe some of the different aspects of courtroom etiquette that you observe, (behaviour attending solicitors/barristers towards each other and at the bench and vice versa, order of matters being heard, discussion between counsel before the court was in session vs during session etc)
4) Discuss two or three of the commital mentions you saw, what offences were involved, what orders were sought each of the parties and what the magistrates in fact ordered. was bail mentioned in these matters?
5) Explain the nature of the offence in the trial you observed and the evidence the prosecution lead to prove its case and any defence raised by the accused, as best you can (you might only be able to relate some of these details due to the length of the trial)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more