Length: 22 pages approx
Submission method options
Alternative submission method
***SUBMIT YOUR ASSESSMENT VIA TURNITIN. FOR INSTRUCTIONS SEE INTERACT RESOURCES/ASSESSMENT INFORMATION***
Assessment 2(c) consists of your final contract report, Sections I and II (although submitted as one final report). This report will be graded.
The Learning Contract Report (Assessments 2b & 2c), asks you to present a report on your learning. The Learning Contract Report is made up of two sections:
• Section I: This will contain the introduction, literature review, reflections on the literature, methodology, and reference list (NB When completing the Final Report this reference list moves from Section 1 and
goes to the end of the Final report).
• Section II: This will contain your learning in action, analysis and evaluation of the outcomes, reference list and reflections of your learning.
You have completed Section I and will now complete the report by including Section II.
In the following sections you will find:
• Learning contract guide (Parts A, B & C)
• Learning contract proposal form [with sample content]
• Learning contract proposal form
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more