1. Define one of the types of torts.
2. Describe the elements necessary to prove it and any defenses.
3. Research a real-life incidence of your chosen tort (for example, battery – the 1991 Rodney King beating) and describe what happened (the background, how it fits into or meets the elements of the chosen type of tort).
4. Include the outcome of the case in the courts.
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the elements of intentional torts to property and explain how an intentional tort is proved at trial.
• Explain how and under what circumstances a defense is triggered, liability is limited and concepts of duty and proximate cause.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues related to law and the legal system.
• Write clearly and concisely about issues in law and the legal system using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more