– My issue topic should come from Leisure products (e.g.Toys,Games,Sports products or other recreational products).
– Also, the company that choose should be a listed company.
– Must use the company website and code of conduct as a source(no matter how many information you use here is only count as one source)
– In that 10 sources(4-6 sources must included the solutions and evaluations).
– As I can only included with minimum 4 and up to maximum of 6 sources in total.
– It must be a real case in the last 5 years, 2008 to 2012(e.g. NIKE’s child labor problem, but this one is over 5 years,so not suitable).
– Solutions and Evaluation must come from research sources.
– Solutions must include at least one internal (e.g.the changes made by the company)and one external (e.g.the reactions came from government, public, etc. in order to set up laws/regulations).
– Some sources should better come from articles(e.g BBC news, Guardian) and should better have different kind of sources as well.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more