A 66 year person was a resident in a retirement home. In Feb 2010, her daughter became concerned about her mother’s untreated bedsores. The daughter raised the concerns with the staff nurse but was ignored. Her mother was hospitalised for 2 weeks. The daughter also discovered that from Feb 2009- Feb 2010, her mother had been overcharged by the retirement home for $11, 111 for: medicines; podiatry services ($100 per hour instead of $50 per hour); and oral therapy and psychological services that did not occur.
(Highlight the potential legal laws, options for daughter to go for complaints etc.)
Learning Outcomes that needs to be met to pass this assignment:
– Demonstrate understanding of legal institutions and process in NZ Healthcare
– Analyse role of civil and criminal law on health care policy and practice
– Critique legislation and cases relating to consumers’ rights
– Examine the implications of case law and legislation for current or future health care practice
– Develop arguments informed and supported with relevant literature
– Present work at appropriate academic standard ( referencing in APA 6TH Edition)
– This is a critical analyses – must include relevant literature ( include New Zealand and overseas)
– APA 6th Edition referencing needed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more