The following scenarios on which to focus your cause and effect paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information/claims effectively.
A. The CEO of a major U.S. automotive manufacturer has asked you (a global marketing manager) to write about the causes and effects of importing most of its materials from foreign manufacturers. The paper will be provided to the board of directors and stockholders.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the major cause.
3. Describe a leading second cause
4. Describe two (2) other contributing causes
5. Describe three (3) effects of the cause on the economy.
6. Describe three (3) effects on people.
7. Include two (2) visuals that illustrate two (2) different claims.
8. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
9. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify elements of visual and electronic resources and their uses in writing.
• Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
• Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
• Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
• Incorporate relevant, correctly documented sources to substantiate claims.
• Apply the writing process to develop various writing genres.
• Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
• Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more