“In order to prepare your exhibitions, you have been working in teams (study groups). Drawing on your experiences from this teamwork process, on academic literature and your personal reflections discuss
the challenges, problems and conflicts that may occur in teams. Are teams more effective decision makers and problem solvers than individuals?”
Students are expected to demonstrate an ability to reflect on their own experiences, to link their ideas with the theory and propose solutions or interesting arguments on the topic of teamwork. Reference to
dysfunctions of team work, even if they have not been experienced is essential (e.g. Groupthink).
Essays should have a clear structure, including a brief introduction and a conclusion and should strictly follow the Harvard Referencing method. The individual assessment encourages students to think about
what they have experienced working as a research team and consider what issues arose and how those issues were managed. Cross cultural issues may occur and could be discussed as well as related issues
(e.g. conflict management, technology, the organization of meetings, leadership etc). All these issues need to be discussed then in an academic and reflective manner.
Based on the above instructions, I would like you to write a report about my experience with my group in doing an exhibition about Orgnizational Change, as the following data.
Group team nationalities:
– Male (me): Qatar.
– (1) Male: Qatar.
– (1) Male: Egypt.
– (1) Male: Seashell.
– (1) Female: China.
• We start preparing for the exhibition from March 2014.
• The tutor ask all student to choose one of the following topics (Orgnizationsl Change, cross culture and leadership).
• We decided to choose the (Orgnizational Change) topic and had a couples of group meeting to discuss how we distribute the tasks between us of doing the theories, references, and to come up
with a new ideas.
• We spent much time in the library to find out the theories and references and case study.
• The report been finished after Easter Holiday included more than 10,000 words, and we divided the tasks and the group members knew their parts and what are they going to present in the
• After we meet the tutor in the seminar and saw our work, she told us that we missed to include some information and theory that make a difficult and double efforts to add it in the report, however
we have a few days to present the exhibition.
• We finalized and got all requirements in A few days were a period requires us to prepare for the final delivery of assignments for a different modules. Moreover, preparing for the Managerial
• I benefited too much during collaboration and negotiations with the team members.
• Some of the team members tried to force to adopt their idea.
• Differences that occurred when the distribution of tasks.
• Late attendance of some members to the meetings.
• Some members not keen to share ideas.
Overcoming Challenge through Theory and Practice:
Please write about it.
• All members belonging from different cultures worldwide with dissimilar origins, languages and accents, however there were a good relation between members.
• The Chinese girl was not proficient in speaking English, which became a huge problem for other team members to understand her views.
• The Chinese girl felt that other team members were not give her any value, while she has a useful information and great knowledge of the course, which cause she get angry many times.
• The Chinese girl get angry many times for ignoring her ideas.
• A lot of difference discussion tensile between her and the team work.
• The Egyptian guy was always hurry to finish the project ASAP, and hard worker
• The Qatari guy was relieved the country with him for the convergence of views and cultures among us, same as the Egyptian guy.
• The member from Seashell was quite, and hard worker.
• All of the team member were hard worker.
• Sometimes I found that me and the Qatari guy and Egyptian guy speaking in Arabic and forget that we are sharing our views with other members.
Overcoming the Challenge through Theory:
• We decided to not have any leader in the team, so all of them started sharing their views.
• As I am the oldest member, I gave my directions to the team to listen to the Chinese girl ideas in terms of absorbing her anger, after that everything became good and the discussions run smoothly,
and we found that she has a good knowledge.
• The report has been finished with all tasks and requirements, and everybody knew what they have to do in the exhibition.
• Please support each article with a theory.
• Please provide a link for each reference.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more