Choose a consumer product or service that is on the market today, but is declining in appeal to consumers. This product should be marked for “obsolesces”.
1. Discuss this product or service in terms of its current target market demographics using U.S Census Data
2. Determine why you believe the product or service is declining in popularity. Be sure to include information on social, demographic, and ethnic markets; economic and technological factors; political and legal factor; and competitive factors.
3. Make three(3) recommendations for possible action marketers of the product or service you selected could take to address the product’s declining appeal to consumers.
4. Determine the best foreign country in which to market this product or service. Support your response with information from the CIA world factbook.
5. Discuss your product segmentation and positioning ideas for this product or service in its debuts in the new country.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. NOTE: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more