This is a Masters of Special Education Course.
For this coursework assignment you will participate in an reading discussion. You will be expected to answer the questions posted by the instructor. This discussion will address the readings assigned for this week. Each of the readings will correlate directly to the assignments in this course.
The following questions should guide you as you complete your discussion post this week:
– What 3 key ideas did I glean from this reading?
– What 2 connections did I make to my own experience?
– What connections do you see between these ideas and personal challenges?
– How do you plan to use this information?
– What 1 question do I have about what I learned? OR What questions do I have for my colleagues about this topic?
READINGS: (they are uploaded for you)
1.) Ermeling, B. A., Hiebert, J., & Gallimore, R. (2015). “Best practice”–The enemy of better teaching. Educational Leadership, 72(8), 48-53.Preview the documentView in a new window
2.) Klemm, W.R. (2015, February). Understanding/synthesis. Conference handout presented at the annual meeting of Learning and the Brain Conference San Francisco, CA.Preview the documentView in a new window
3.) Unger, C. (1994). What teaching for understanding looks like. Educational Leadership, 51, 8-8.Preview the documentView in a new window
– Read the article(s) associated with this week’s topic
– Posts are typically a paragraph in length (250 words)
– Discussion posts should be thoughtful, reflective, and relate directly to your classroom experiences and practice.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more