Your first essay assignment is a comparison / contrast essay about effective decision-making.
• Include an introduction with a thesis statement, at least two body paragraphs and a conclusion.
• Use point by point or block essay organization to write about the topic below:
How can groups make intelligent decisions? Compare some benefits and drawbacks of collective decision-making
with respect to the various group circumstances presented in “The Wisdom of Crowds” by James Surowiecki (in
• You must use information from the Unit 6 and 7 articles (key concepts and paraphrases of specific points) as
• You must paraphrase, no direct quotations. Paraphrases must include a signal phrase and a closing
• Include a complete reference for our textbook at the end of your paper.
• Organize your points in one of the essay formats and use a variety of comparison and contrast transition
signals from Longman Academic English Ch. 7.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more