How do you define Culture?—especially in relationship to the main categories of the course syllabus, which are: power and ideology, language, representation, race, gender, sexuality, disability, class,
capitalism, and religion. In this essay, you will offer your OWN definition of culture. IMPORTANT: This paper must include a discussion of the major literature that we read in class. You can take any
pedagogical position on the issues, and disagree with authors, but you must make your points through the literature. You are welcome to use outside sources and experiences to make your points, but not to the
exclusion of the literature in the syllabus. The course changes directions rapidly, and you are expected to keep notes in order to be able to piece together the final paper.
1. Student offers a clear, articulate, and thoughtful definition of the term “culture” by drawing from a variety of class readings, authors, and discussions to make their argument.
2. Student includes a discussion of each of the main categories of culture discussed in class.
3. Information is pertinent, thoughtful explained, and organized.
4. Student uses detailed textual examples and makes use of complete, correct APA citations in text and in the reference section (use quotation marks to demarcate direct quotes; use parenthetical references to
refer to appropriate texts; use APA guidelines to cite correct in-text citations and complete, correct APA references for ALL sources used)
5. Student has clearly edited her/his work for clarity, grammatical and mechanical correctness, and an academic tone and style
Include resources in the end at least 7 resources. find other resources from the internet if is possible. In the attachment you will see some of helpful articles that may required to write it in this essay .
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more