Indigenous Australia: Contemporary Issues
Write an essay, 1600 words. You need to choose only ONE question from any topic from topic list.
Note: At least Two book or E-book references AND at least Two journal references!
Other requirements in unit-outline are given below:
The major essay is to show that you have listened, learned and sustained an understanding of Contemporary Issues for Indigenous people in Australia. Additionally we are examining your ability to research and
produce a quality paper at this level. A choice of two essay questions per weekly topic will be given to students in March. You are to choose ONE essay question from ANY of the weekly topics that interests
you to research and write a 1500-word (minimum) analytical essay.
Marking Criteria for Essay
1. Evidence of analysis of the topic chosen with significant clarity and reasoning
2. Demonstrating understanding of how to critically analyse and evaluate the written reasoning of other writers/sources
3. Evidence of use of reference sources besides the lecture topics, lecture references, tutorial information and reading references already provided by your teachers.
4. Application of the UC Referencing System and Style Guide in all quotations, references and bibliographies. Use only the Harvard referencing system.
5. Well written and presented in appropriate University level English and grammar usage with no spelling errors – Please proof your work or get a colleague to do so before submission – this often picks up
mistakes you may miss.
6. Evidence of understanding and analysis of the current situation of Australia’s
Indigenous people with the topic range
7. Some evidence of challenging your own assumptions, knowledge, education in
Indigenous issues and judgements learned to this point.
You may use information sources from the Internet (appropriately referenced – this is included in the library guides). However, at least TWO referenced sources MUST BE from an academic journal, and at
least TWO referenced sources MUST BE from academic books. E-books are acceptable. Failure to follow this rule will result in loss of marks.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more