1. (TCO 1) Interfaces (e.g., menus, reports, and forms) are specified during the _____ phase of the SDLC. (Points : 3)
2. (TCO 1) Which of the following is an example of functional requirements? (Points : 3)
The system should work with any Web browser.
The system should load any web page within 3 seconds.
Customers should be able to see their orders after authentication.
The system should comply with the company’s policy of buying all PCs and servers from Dell.
The system should be able to search all available inventory to determine whether a product can be made by a given date.
3. (TCO 1) _____ is the process of examining the technical, economic, and organizational pros and cons of developing a new system. (Points : 3)
4. (TCO 1) Developing an information system is similar to building a house because you have to
(Points : 3)
start with a basic idea of what is needed.
create simple drawings of what is needed and allow the customer to provide feedback.
develop a detailed set of plans.
actually construct the project.
All of the above
5. (TCO 1) A decision-making body that considers system requests and makes the initial determination of whether to investigate the proposal for a new or improved system is called the _____ committee.
(Points : 3)
6. (TCO 1) The project sponsor is the _____. (Points : 3)
lead systems analyst on the project team
person or department that requested the system
computer programmer who writes the code for the system
project team leader in charge of developing the system
Any of the above may fill the role of the project sponsor.
7. (TCO 1) Writing new classes and related programming activities is part of the _____ workflow.
(Points : 3)
8. (TCO 1) Which of the following analysis strategies incurs the highest risk yet has the potential to provide high value to the business? (Points : 3)
Business process automation
Business process improvement
Business process reengineering
Business process renovation
Root cause analysis
9. (TCO 1) Peter is the vice president of accounting and finance. For the past year, he has provided solely the resources necessary to get the just-in-time accounting system through the planning and analysis phases of the SDLC. Other managers have openly stated that the JIT system is not worth the investment. The SEC has just placed Peter under investigation for insider trading, and the board has asked him to resign. This project is failing _____ feasibility analysis. (Points : 3)
10. (TCO 1) The goal of ______ analysis strategy is to make minor or moderate changes to the business processes so that they will become more efficient and effective. (Points : 3)
business process automation
business process benchmarking
business process improvement
business process reengineering
business process systemization
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more