This is a two-part assignment. Part 1 addresses the two criteria below; while Part 2 requires a revision of your paper based on the feedback from your professor and additional criterion to your paper.
Consider a local law enforcement agency you are interested in. It could be a municipal police department, the county sheriff’s office, state bureaus of investigation, a special-purpose state agency, and the like.
Write a 7-8 page paper in which you:
A. Briefly describe the major factors of the selected law enforcement agency by considering the following:
1. Describe the basic organizational structure, its various functions and purposes within the police agency you selected.
2. Write a job description for the typical police position found in the chosen agency.
3. Outline the recruiting and training programs for the typical police position found in the chosen agency.
4. Discuss the issues confronting police recruitment and training for your chosen agency.
B. Identify and then discuss any challenges and best practices (obtained from the textbook or another source) that best apply to the chosen agency by addressing the following:
5. Describe the context of hazards that are inherent in the police work and police patrols for the chosen agency.
6. Discuss the best practices, procedures, tools, and / or techniques that might be utilized within the chosen agency.
C. Provide at least four (4) credible sources outside of the textbook.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more