A college in which you are going to enter, in addition to other documents requires a letter of intent. In this type of paper, you are supposed to highlight why you want to attend their college and what you can bring to the table as a student.
To write a letter of intent, you should:
1. Introduce yourself to your reader. Detail the education you have received thus far and explain what you want to study.
2. Detail why you are best suited for this particular program.
3. Describe the motivators that led up to your chosen field of study.
4. Emphasize what you can bring to the campus.
5. Make your letter of intent memorable to stand out from the crowd (include a relevant life story).
6. Compliment the institution wherever possible. Demonstrate your understanding of the institution and why you would be the right fit.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more