This assessment follows on from Assessment 1 which I upload (order #81173701).
Students need to consider the information that was derived from the analysis which was
undertaken in the previous assignment. In particular, students should consider the outputs
from the SWOT analysis which should have highlighted the internal business strength and
weaknesses and external opportunities and threats. This information will be used to provide direction on the design of the business and marketing objectives and assist the business to be sustainable over the
The business and marketing objectives will be supported by a set of marketing mix
strategies. It is important that students are able to link the marketing mix strategies to the business objectives. The marketing mix strategies must consider the businesses resources and core competencies as
these will have a direct impact on the marketers’ ability to deliver the desired strategies. The marketing mix is a commonly used strategic tool in marketing and the suggested marketing mix (Product, Place,
Price and Promotion) strategies should present detailed information on how they will support the business.
1. For this assessment, students must identify the overall business and specific marketing objectives that will be used to drive the business initiatives over the next two to five years. Students must refer back to
the SWOT analysis that was developed in Assessment 1, when developing the objectives. Students must ensure that they develop
SMART objectives covering both the business and marketing.
2. Students must develop an overall directional strategy for each of the four elements in the marketing mix covering Product, Price, Place and Promotion.
3. Students then need to identify specific marketing mix strategies and provide a detailed explanation on how each element in the marketing mix will support the business and marketing objectives. Students
must ensure that the various marketing mix strategies support each other and also support the marketing and business objectives.
4. The marketing mix strategies need to be customer focused and have the potential to deliver to the stated objectives. This suggests that students need to consider the outputs from the segmentation analysis
that was developed in Assignment 1.
• Place the cover sheet at the front of your assignment and be sure to complete the
• Include a table of contents.
• Start your assignment with a brief introduction about the business that you will be
• Complete each section with a brief summary of your findings.
• Limit your assignment to between 1,900-2,100 words. (Marks will be deducted for
exceeding this word limit.)
• Make use of references to support your work and ensure that these references are
current and relevant.• Add a bibliography. Be sure to use APA6 in text referencing and formatting for your
bibliography. For assistance on APA6 refer to:
• Before you submit the assignment make one last check to ensure that you have
actually answered the questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more