Write 3 pages paper reflecting on your MBTI personality type and using these results to EVALUATE you PAST,
CURRENT, AND/OR FUTURE interactions in organizational settings. (For example, how do your MBTI results align
with experiences you’ve had (or are now having)? How do these results affect your plans/goals for the future,
if at all, and/or how might you leverage these results going forward?)
You will be evaluated on your ability to:
– Apply what you’ve learned from your MBTI results and class discussions to your experiences in organizational
settings in the past, present, and/or your anticipated future endeavors.
– Provide convincing JUSTIFICATION for your arguments (e.g., don’t just say something is true; be specific in
showing why it is factually true!)
– be SPECIFIC in the points you use to justify your arguments (e.g., use examples from your own experiences to
support your points)
* Please make sure to follow the GRADING CRITERIA specifically.
* I will be uploading MBTI results as a JPEG.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more