Chapter 9 presents steps you can take to alleviate and perhaps restore a situation. Chapter 10 focuses on negotiating tangible conflicts (usually over scarce resources). In cases where the relationship is important to you (friends, colleagues, spouse, family, etc.), the authors explain how you can use cooperative negotiation techniques. The purpose of this essay is to apply correctly the key concepts, principles, and suggestions from Chapters 9 and 10 to conflicts in your life.
Note that this essay should be based on two chapters, equally. In some cases you can integrate the two chapters as you write, but in other cases you may first want to discuss one chapter and then the other. In either case, you must treat both chapters equally.
In 300-700 words, write a brief essay in which you apply key concepts and suggestions from Chapter 9 and 10 to your own life situation, past, present, or future. The Objectives and Key Terms at the top of Chapters 9 and 10 identify the key concepts in the chapters. Address the following in your essay:
• Define and explain two key concepts from each chapter that stood out to you; please include page numbers, cite from the textbook, and end the essay with a reference to the textbook (citations/ references should be in APA style).
• Include suggestions the authors make for each chapter that would help you better manage conflicts (again include page numbers and references to the textbook)
• Then explain how you could use the concepts that you identified to better manage a conflict in the past, present, or future (it may be one conflict for both chapters or a separate conflict for each chapter).
Your essay must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum/maximum (300-700 words) limit
• Identified 2 key concepts per chapter, defined, and explained them (key concepts are printed in bold in the text).
• Identified at least one suggestion from each chapter.
• Cited the text (with page numbers) and referenced it at the end of the essay.
• Written in the APA style using the correct grammar and spelling
The only reference used will be the textbook Cahn, D., & Abigail, R.A. (2014), Managing conflict through communication (5th Edition)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more