NO WRITER TO DO THIS ORDER EXCPT MY PREFERRED WRITER I HAVE CHOSE, PLEASE (IMPORTANT)!
Dear Writer 355342, Hello again! PLEASE FIRST CHECK THE MESSAGE I SENT YOU IN THE OLD ORDER NO. 81429306 AND PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE AND FIND THE 6 ATTACHMENTS ( 2 SYLLABI OF THE TWO COURSE+ 2 ORGANIZER OF THE SAME COURSES + 2 DISCUSSION BORAD QUESTIONS OF ALL THE WEEKS TO GET THE BIG PICTURE FOR WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM THESE TWO COURSE. PLEASE PRINT ALL THESE ATTACHMENTS AND USE THEM AS REFERENCES THROUGHOUT THE TERM). READ ALSO THE PART OF YOUR REWARD I PROMISED YOU FOR THE LAST TERM WE WORKED TOGETHER).
From the 6 attachments I uploaded in the old order no. 81429306, I will re-upload 3 of them here which are the ones for this course and when I make the next order for the other course, I will upload the other three for that course as well, but please print all of them out and use them as reference to know what we should do weekly.
As per our recent message, I have this order for week 2 belonging to the course of Emergency planning for the program of my master which is Disaster Medicine and management. After I finish the assignment of week 1 with a different writer because you did not respond to me.
– I will start with the course description (taken from the syllabus of this course I’ve already sent you): This course focuses on the myriad of activities that define the first phase of emergency and disaster management, namely planning and preparedness. Highlights of the curricula include the hazard vulnerability analysis, development of an emergency operations plan and understanding the importance of mitigation strategies to reduce risk to a community, agency or hospital.
– The required Textbooks for this course (please see the syllabus): Required: 1. Disaster Medicine, Comprehensive Principles and Practice 2011, Koenig and Schultz 2. Disaster Policy & Politics, 2nd Ed., Richard Sylves 3. Emergency Planning, Perry and Lindell, 2007 4. Select journal articles – posted under Topics of Study 5. *Mass Notification and Crisis Communications, Denise C. Walker *only one chapter is used from this book for this course (although the text is used in other DMM courses); the chapter is provided electronically in Topics of Study. Suggested: Disaster Medicine, Ciottone
– The topic of this week is: Week 2 – Human Behavior in Disasters
THE RESOURCES OF THIS WEEK (taken form the organizer I’ve already sent you) (PLEASE USE SOME OF THEM WHEN DOIN G THE ASSIGNMENT OF THIS WEEK, WEEK 2):
Week Two Reading Assignments
Public disaster mental behavioral health communication: Intervention across disaster phases J. Brian Houston, PhD (490.591 KB)
1. Perry and Lindell chapter 3
2. Koenig and Schultz chapter 7
3. Ciottone chapter 8
4. Selected journal articles
– The assignment of this week, which will be answered in several paragraphs, is as follows:
Read the article on the Haddon matrix application to public health emergencies in emergency management. The Haddon matrix was designed in the 1960s as a model to understand injury prevention and control. It examines agent, host and environment in three phases, pre-event, event and post-event. Choose any disaster incident type and use your skills with data management software programs (Microsoft Excel) to create a matrix that examines the interaction of influencing factors and phase. You may not use any of the examples given in the assigned article. Pay specific attention to attributes of the host found in the assigned reading in Perry and Lindell which may contribute to why emergency planning is difficult or made more difficult. You may choose to write about disaster incidents in other countries but make sure to provide detail about what particular characteristics or societal values are different or unique based on your choice. I do not expect you to provide the depth and breadth of answer found on page 563 (public health Haddon matrix) but I do expect slightly more information than what is presented in the original matrix example which is found on page 562 (I WILL UPLOAD the Haddon matrix, as the fourth attachment)
– Please follow ALL the previous instructions AND USE THE REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THE QUESTION, PLEASE. Please read these instruction from the beginning and do and apply all of them including the details of your reward in the old order no. 81429306. Please also print out all the attachments of both courses and send you’re your confirmation about all that.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more