Guidelines for Scholarly Writing of Policy/Position Paper
1. To develop a deeper understanding of an issue of importance in the field of health policy.
2. To clearly write and discuss the issue and how it affects the practice of nursing.
3. To identify the stakeholders and their roles in the particular issue that is being addressed
4. To analyze the issue and what solutions might be effective.
1. Determine the issue and trace its evolution. How did it become a problem, a need, an opportunity? How did it capture the attention of the decision makers?
II. Identify the major policy makers involved and discuss their position on this issue. Policy makers identified may include legislators, regulators, and interest groups. (10%)
III. Discuss nursing’s involvement and how the issue affects nursing.
IV. What ethical concerns are related to this issue?
V. Identify options for resolving the issue. Consider resources, financing, and political feasibilities. (20%) (You must put forth at least 2 options)
VI. State your preferred solution and provide a rationale to defend your position.
VII. Scholarly format, including appropriate grammar, punctuation, and use of references are vital for your issue’s credibility. You must use APA format for your papers. (10%)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more