You are on the planning staff of a major tourist attraction city. Your city is a tourist destination and draws thousands of summer and winter visitors to a variety of privately-owned amusement parks in the
The mayor and city council of your local community have asked you to draft a memo outlining possible plans for a publicly funded water park in your city. In your memo, they have asked that you make a
recommendation about whether the city should or should not move forward with a water park project. They have asked that in your recommendations to city leaders, you outline and develop:
1. The arguments in favor, and against, a publicly funded water park.
2. The groups you anticipate would favor and oppose this project.
3. Techniques for measuring the revenue and costs of the project.
4. A general cost-benefit analysis of the project.
5. Tools you would need to identify the location and timeframe of a project of this magnitude.
6. Groups that could partner with city to collaborate on the project and groups that would actively campaign against the project.
7. Avenues for providing public input and dialogue about the project.
8. Consider as many financial constraints and gains that would be effected by the water park.
9. Additional evidence, research, comparisons, and figures that they would need to consider the project on behalf of the city.
You should plan on a minimum of eight (8) sources per question.
Finally, take the time to ensure that your answers are well-organized and that your answers:
• Respond specifically and insightfully to each aspect of all assigned questions;
• Display the range and depth of your learning in the core areas; and
• Demonstrate your ability to conform to the analysis, writing, and research standards of graduate-level scholarship.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more