You work for a company that sells water vacuum cleaners (vacuum cleaners with aqua filter). Your task is to persuade your potential client to buy this product. Do not use a name of a real company and brand of a vacuum cleaner, provide the fictitious names.
To write a sales letter, you should:
1. Start with a polite, but concise greeting.
2. Grab the reader’s attention with the first sentence of an introduction. Introduce the reader to your product and demonstrate its benefits and uniqueness.
3. Establish your credibility, show that you are a professional in this field and familiar with the market.
4. Create a state of urgency. Why should a potential client purchase a vacuum cleaner of your company as soon as possible?
5. Ask your reader to take action. Create a sense of need and explain that positive results will occur immediately after buying your product.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more