You should read the Chp 1,2,3,from The following book to answer the review question.
Fill, C, Hughes, G and De Francesco, Scott. (2013). Advertising. Strategy, creativity and
media. New York: Pearson
You need to carefully read the text book chapters 1.2.3 to answer these questions.
Every question you need to answer just one or two sentences.
Chapter 1 Review Question.
1. Draw a timeline and on it place as many significant advertising developments and events as you can recall.
2. Why is the financial element associated with advertising sometimes referred to as “spend” and sometimes as an “investment”? Does it matter?
3. Write notes characterising the structure of the advertising industry in a country of your choice.
4. What does single-stop shopping mean in an advertising context?
5. To what extent is advertising an integral part of society? Find 3 examples to support your view.
6. Write 2 definitions of advertising. How are these different and which do you prefer?
7. Identify four different types of advertising and offer two examples to illustrate each of them.
8. Prepare a short presentation in which you explain the role of advertising
9. Engagement can be considered to be a function of two forms of response. What are they?
Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. List elements that configure the core model on communication.
2. Writes brief notes explaining how much media influence communication.
3. Without referring to the text, draw the influencer model or communication.
4. Cheng et al (2009) identified four forms of interactive digital advertising. What are they?
5. Develop a presentation in which you explain the range of communication forms.
6. Describe each of the three core elements that constitute credibility.
7. Select 3 CEOs of your choice and consider the extent to which they ‘front’ their organisations.
8. Evaluate cognitive processing, using the model by Lutz et al. (1983) to shape your response.
9. Write a short series of notes explaining how advertising can be used to influence attitudes, and how the ELM can explain attitude change.
Chapter 3 Review Questions
1. Find two advertisements and write notes explaining how they depict the role of advertising.
2. Why is the use of emotion such an important part of advertising?
3. What are the essential differences between the involvement/play and salience/do frameworks of advertising? Find advertisements that are examples of these two approaches.
4. Write a short presentation explaining the differences between the strong and weak theories of advertising.
5. Select an organisation of your choice and find three ads it has used recently. Are the ads predominantly trying to persuade audiences or are they designed to reinforce brand values?
Draw the FCB grid and place on it the following products: shampoo, life assurance, sports cars, kitchen towels, box of chocolates
7. Prepare a report explaining the differences between the Rossiter-Percy and FCB grids.
8. Write brief notes explaining the 3 most effective advertising strategies as determined by the IPA
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more