1. There are 4 sections in the paper. Please see assignment instructions. Each section needs to adhere to approx. 1500 word counts/section while meeting its criteria. Please cut some unnecessary parts.
2. Referencing – Since I can’t provide page number for the various references that you use, specifically where I am providing a citation to a particular section. Can you substitute each reference with another valid one.
3. Section 1 – talks about a range of different type of organisations, pcincipally in terms of profit and not-for-profit, please provide examples of furher private sector organisations: sole traders, partnerships, private limited companies and PLCs. How might their purpose differ between the different types of organisation?
4. Section 2 – please incoprate some diagrams as illustrations for the various economic systems that are mentioned. I still want to use DEFRA as an example but I can’t find valid source under Kotler. Please substitute with another one.
5. Sections 3 & 4 – I am not sure why I am quoting from Kotler in this section, please can you just clarify?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more