Assignment: Stakeholder Influences
Programs must often cater to the needs or expectations of many stakeholders, which may include the program administrator and staff, the funding institution, and the community the program serves. In any human services program, one of the most influential stakeholders is the funding institution. The funding institution often has its own expectations for the program and its evaluation.
· Describe how the needs and expectations of stakeholders influence a program plan.
· Evaluate the program in the scenario you selected from Appendix B from each stakeholder’s perspective.
o Summarize the needs and expectations of each group in terms of your program.
o Address how the needs and expectations of each group can be met, and where compromises must be made.
· Find a funding institution that works with human service organizations.
· Explain the expectations for evaluation of this funding institution. How could these expectations influence the program or evaluation plans?
· Write your assessment of stakeholder influences in 1,050 to 1,400 words
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more