NOTE: file NO 1 includes more description.
Structure of the Assignment
• Summary or Abstract
• Introduction – introduce the company(s), and the topics you will focus on
• Literature review – identify key journal articles on your topic, review them to identify themes that you want to include in your analysis. Include any models or figures that will help your analysis (It’s analysis NOT description)
• Analysis – conduct an analysis of the company
• Recommendations – write what you recommend to the company
• 25 References – include all sources that you use/ Citing and Referencing should be in the Cardiff university / Harvard Style
• Length 3000 words
• Diagrams are encouraged but must be referenced if you have not devised them yourself. All sources must be credited. All assignments will run through Turnitin.
• OPTION 1 – Operations strategy analysis of one company
• Choose an organisation, company, or business and provide an strategic operation management analysis of its activities that makes clear the key strategic OM decisions it has made and their effect on its success or failure. The analysis should include any relevant models treated in the course or described in the course text.
• OPTION 2 – Operations strategy analysis of two companies
• Analyze, compare and contrast two organisations that illustrate some aspect or aspects of strategic
OM. The two examples can treat the same aspects of strategic OM or relate to different areas of
the subject. Each example should be accompanied by an analysis of how it illustrates some aspect
of strategic OM.
1. Make your paper more academic.
2. You have to illustrate why you chose to focus on any performance objectives like quality, it is important to do analyses using the Operations Strategy Matrix, By introducing The operations strategy matrix in Literature review then use it to help you illustrating the analysis.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: (It’s up to you, you can chose only capacity and supply network, and analyse their impact on the performance objectives, and bear in mine the resource usage and market competitiveness)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more