Student Profile: Create a profile of a student for a mock-IEP meeting that will convene to help identify exceptionality in that student. In this scenario, you are an aide in the child’s homeroom class and will present the following information at the meeting:
• A detailed description of the student, including observed conduct at school and reported conduct at home
• The strengths, interests, needed areas of improvement, and special needs of the student
• A definition of the perceived exceptionality and its prevalence
• The specific reasons for this classification of the student
• The best educational practices, including assistive technology, behavior management, and accommodations used in the classroom to address the needs of the student
Note. You may choose to combine more than one exceptionality in the student profile.
Compile the information into a 1,050- to 1,400-word report for presentation at an IEP meeting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more