For this assignment, you will research and write a 750-1,000 word causal (Note: That is “causal,” as in “causes of,”) essay. The goal of a causal essay is to prove a cause/effect relationship between two elements. As stated in Mauk and Metz (2012), “The search for a cause begins with a question: Why did something happen? Why does something continue? What causes some phenomenon?”
1) Address the following in your essay:
a. Identify a particular problem (i.e., a behavior, event, or trend).
b. Identify a possible cause (or equal causes) of the problem.
2) Develop a causal argument. A causal argument is a reason (or point of view) put forth to explain the underlying cause for a particular problem.
3) Your argument should include the following:
a. A main claim/thesis
4) Create a thesis statement. Your thesis must meet one or more of the following requirements:
i) Argue for a particular cause.
ii) Argue that several factors equally cause the phenomenon.
iii) Argue against an apparent cause or widely held belief in favor of another cause.
iv) Argue that a series of causes led to the problem.
5) Integrate at least five reliable sources into the essay.
The assignment is separated into four parts. Each part will be due in a different module and graded separately.
4) At least five reliable sources that support your explanation of a cause/effect relationship between two elements. As stated in Mauk and Metz (2012), “The search for a cause begins with a question: Why did something happen? Why does something continue? What causes some phenomenon?”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more