The U.S. Health Care System Week 5 Assignment ( Research Paper ) Perfect Score
Focus of the Final Paper
The U.S. health care system has numerous known issues that affect the overall quality, access, and cost of services available. For your Final Paper, you will create an eight- to ten-page proposal (excluding the title and reference pages) on your solution to one of these issues. In the proposal, you will describe the nature of the issue, trace the history of its development, describe what has and has not been done to address it thus far, provide a set of recommendations on what should be done to address it in the future, and discuss how major stakeholders should be involved to make your proposed changes.
Select one of the following issues in health care for the topic of your Final Paper:
1. The cost of health care
2. The health care workforce
3. The uninsured and under-insured population
4. Medical and health information technology
5. Select your own topic. If you would like to use a topic other than the ones listed above, you must get approval from your instructor by the end of Week Two of the course.
You are encouraged to break your proposal up into sections to be sure you address each of the questions below. Specifically, you should address the following in your proposal:
1. Executive Summary: Introduce the topic that you chose. Provide a brief overview of content of your proposal.
2. Statement of the problem: Clearly describe the topic that you chose. Define and explain the major problems related to this issue.
3. History of the problem: Review the major developments in the evolution of this problem in the U.S. How did this issue develop historically? How did we get to where we are now?
4. International context: Compare and contrast this problem in the U.S. to that of other countries. How does this issue in the U.S. compare to other countries? Is the issue more common here or in other countries and why?
5. Stakeholders: Describe the role of major stakeholders in the problem. How have federal and state governments and the health care industry worked to address this issue so far? What have been the successes and failures of their attempts?
6. Policy: Provide examples of how the P.P.A.C.A. and other federal policies have attempted to address this issue. What has been the impact of their action or non-action?
7. Recommendations: Provide a set of recommendations on what should be done to address this issue in the future. What should the major stakeholders, such as the government, the health care industry, and health care consumers do to implement these recommendations and how? Provide a justification for why you believe each recommendation will address one or more of the problems related to this issue.
8. Conclusion: Construct a brief conclusion that highlights the key points from your proposal and describes the expected outcomes if your recommendations were to be implemented.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address each of the eight points listed above.
5. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
6. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
7. Must use at least five scholarly sources, all of which must be from the Library.
8. Must document all sources in APA style,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more