You are a CEO of a big company and you were asked to write a letter of recommendation for your former employee. They apply for a new job and require your reference to support their application. Keep in mind that you should not exaggerate and put the candidate on a pedestal. Also, do not be vague about your recommendation.
To write a letter of recommendation, follow these guidelines:
1. In the first part of your letter, you should tell how you know the person.
2. In the second part, you should explain what the person did for you.
3. Indicate the person’s job title, role within the company, and leaving salary.
4. Point out the dates which the person was employed from and until.
5. In the third part, provide your judgment upon the candidate’s skills and qualities. Give a couple of concrete examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more