The previous question was following:
1. These three singers have all been referred to as alternative artists in their respective genres. In each case, explain why you agree or disagree with this statement and give reasons.
2. Describe the important social issue raised in each of these songs, and the writer’s position on that issue.
3. Do you believe that social commentary is important in popular music, or that popular music’s main function should be entertainment? Why?
4. Which of the three songs most effectively makes it’s point?
5. Which of these three artists would you be most likely to listen to more of?
Now, The second part of the assignment is to read other posts and reply substantively to one of them. There are three person’s posts uploaded. Read through the three posts and choose one that interests you.
You don’t have to agree with the particular post that you reply to, but you need to give specific reasons why you agree or disagree. There are no limitations for the number of the paragraphs or words, but try
not to write more than 250 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more