pick one of the articles and answer these questions.
1. 1986 Steckel – a peculiar population
2. 1982 Higgs – Accumulation of property by Southern Blacks before world war1
3. 1986 Roback – the political economy of segregation
4. 1982 Harley – oligopoly agreement
1.Concisely describe the viewpoint that the author is responding to with this article.
2.Summarize the reasoning and/or evidence that has been offered to support this viewpoint.
3.According to the author, what is the most important problem with this viewpoint?
4. What viewpoint does the author argue for instead?
5. What reasoning or evidence does the author provide to support his or her own viewpoint?
6.What further evidence, if discovered, might strengthen the author’s argument?
7. What further evidence, if discovered, might weaken the author’s argument?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more