3. Technology in the Science Lab (2000 words)
(a) Develop an Assessment Task- Practical based on the NSW BOSTES National Curriculum, that focuses on the integration of digital technology in the laboratory for a Year 7 (Stage 4) Science class.
(b) Provide Syllabus outcomes in your guidelines and refer to different sources as references.
(c) Justify the task by describing its context within a unit of work.
The handout should cover the following areas:
• The problem to be investigated;
• The design of the investigation that allows valid and reliable data and information to be collected;
• Identification of the most appropriate equipment (technology) needed to undertake the investigation;
• The conduct of the investigation (providing details of the time involved and where and how the data will be collected and recorded);
• How the data will be processed;
• How the results of the investigation will be communicated; and
• How the findings and investigation plan could be evaluated.
This task assesses Learning Outcome (c), (d), (e)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more